LED displays have gradually become the mainstream products in the market, and they can be seen everywhere in outdoor buildings, stages, and stations. However, do you know how to maintain them? Especially the outdoor advertising screen faces a harsher environment and needs more maintenance so that it can better serve us.
The following are the maintenance and precautions of LED display screens put forward by professional screen companies.
- The LED power supply must be stable and well grounded. In severe weather such as lightning and heavy rain, the power must be cut off.
- The screen of the led display screen is exposed to the wind for a long time, and it will inevitably be exposed to wind and sun. The surface is also dusty. The screen surface cannot be wiped directly with a wet cloth. It can be wiped with alcohol or a brush or vacuum cleaner Dust removal.
- When in use, first turn on the control computer to enable it to run normally before turning on the LED display parts; after use, turn off the display and then turn off the computer.
- It is strictly forbidden to enter water inside the display screen, and it is strictly forbidden for flammable and conductive metal to enter the screen, so as to avoid short circuit and fire. If water enters, please cut off the power immediately and contact the maintenance personnel. Do not use until the display panel inside the screen is dry.
- It is recommended that the LED display rest at least 10 hours a day, and be used at least once a week during the rainy season. Generally, the screen is turned on at least once a week and lit for more than 1 hour.
- Do not forcibly cut off at will, and do not frequently turn off and on the power supply of the display, so as to avoid excessive current, excessive heating of the power cord, damage to the LED core technology, and affecting the life of the display. Do not disassemble and splice the screen body without permission!
- The LED large screen needs to be checked regularly to see if it is working normally, and the damaged line should be repaired or replaced in time. The main control computer and other related LED screen accessories should be placed in an air-conditioned and dusty room to ensure the computer’s ventilation and heat dissipation and stable operation. Non-professionals are forbidden to touch the internal circuit of the screen to avoid electric shock or damage to the circuit. If there is a problem, please ask a professional to perform maintenance.