As a Pay Stubs Check employee, one of the biggest advantages you have is the online availability of your important employee data, including work schedule, pay stubs and current employee benefits. Every time you get paid, it has been a traditional practice to receive a paper copy of your pay stub sheet along with your check; in fact, Many companies print the check and the pay stub on the same piece of paper. These days with the popularity and advancement of direct deposits from employees, many people aren’t even receiving physical checks anymore since their wages are automatically wired into their bank account of choice. Direct deposit features are a fast way to get paid, and some banks also feature the option of waiving your monthly service fee on a checking account if you choose the direct deposit feature with your employer. Despite the progression of the paperless payment options, you still need to maintain payment records for several critical reasons.
In order to apply for a loan to help pay for major purchases such as a car or new home, you need to establish a satisfactory income history with the bank or loan agency you’re dealing with. Pay stub records are one of the most effective ways to prove your income; not only that, you also need to access your payment history in order to help you file your income taxes too. Keeping paper pay stubs is often inconvenient, so having all of your wage statements stored online is an ideal way to review and access your personal payment history whenever you need it.
How to create a pay stub online for free? Here’s an easy guide to accessing your Pay Stubs Check Pay Stubs Online:
First you need to get set up with the online Pay Stubs Check employee database, which is very easy for most people to do. (Just in case you experience any problems with the online Pay Stubs Check system, ask your supervisor or human resources staff member in the workplace to help you further.) You can get setup in a few minutes once you follow these simple steps.
1) Go to www.paystubscheck.com and click on the link that says “register” in white letters at the bottom right hand corner of the page.
2) Follow the simple instructions, and enter the appropriate information into each field, including:
- the exact date you were born
- your social security number
- the date you were officially hired (call human resources at your Pay Stubs Check store to verify this exact date if necessary)
- your personal email address
3) Enter the right answers to five secret questions that only you would know the answers to, so that if you ever forget your user name or password in the future, answering these questions correctly may help you regain access to your online employee account.
4) Create a unique username and password for yourself to login with on the Pay Stubs Check webpage. Make it something easy to remember, and try to make a note of it in a safe place.